Tuesday, October 28, 2008

rough times for me


romantic bridge
Originally uploaded by j_wijnands.
New job, pending reorg at the office and now my mother may have a very serious illness.. Sometimes it's all a bit much. The past weekend I've had 2 anxiety attacks which were very scare. I've got a doctor's appointment on friday, last thing I want to do is end up with a burnout.
In the mean time I decided to grab an extended lunch break and go for a walk in Groenendaal park. Had my camera with me and shot this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hé Jeroen.
Je schreef op mijn blog:lekker bos is dat ook he? Ik was er vandaag weer even, heerlijk!
Ja het awd is een prachtig gebied en het is gewoon heerlijk om daar even stoom af te blazen.....En onder het wandelen de inwendige accu op te laden.
Groetjes Henk